hank....??!! i did that all by myself!! *proud look* i will now go...take over the world......BBL *L
Printable View
hank....??!! i did that all by myself!! *proud look* i will now go...take over the world......BBL *L
OMG HUN!!!!! Where do you come up with this stuff?? I hope you never get pissed at me....*LOL* *hugs you*
Holy Shit! LMAO@JRsnail Pic!
leave it to mel to turn something beautiful into something gross *L dork
oh fuck what would a fudge packer do, and can a guy shit with a dick in his ass?????
knew meaning to UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...pinch and squeez it off....*LMFAO*
*still having nightmares about India and squatty potties* you have no idea about regularity til you've been to a 3rd world country*runs away shuddering at the thought*
Tell!!!! kerala...k
i'mean i'll never visit a 3rd world..
or whatever....and what better place to tell about it....*waits
Fudge packers? Ew... can't say I've ever tried shittin' with a dick up my ass, and I can't say I ever will neither...
Kay Mel you asked for it...brace yourself*L*The term diarhhea takes on a whole new meaing in a country like India...let's just put it this way...EXPLOSIVE...you get the general idea*dies of embarassment*
ick!
i was more less talkin about the other conditions not that condition...
oh!neeeeever mind http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif